The ennui has passed.
I've penned another entry but am having second thoughts about posting it.
Wagner's "Ride of the Valkyries" plays a part of the entry I've written but not posted.
I'm still for Jack Conway despite the abovementioned tune going through my head over and over.
I'm glad I didn't go to Fancy Farm; I might have said something.
Monday, August 3, 2009
The Archives at Milepost 606
- ► 2012 (49)
- ► 2011 (63)
- ► 2010 (98)
- 532. California's Tenth Congressional District - ...
- 531. Two more unrelated thoughts: Italics and th...
- Why? Where? What? and Who? Four Unrelated Items
- 529. Somber Occasion
- 528. Yarmuth at the Metro
- 526. Thank Goodness for Carter County - and Lewis...
- 525. A Little Help From My Friends
- 524. Tri-State Adventure
- 523. Political Roadtrip
- 522. Barry, We Won.
- 521. Hawpe's Departure
- 520. Name Badges
- 519. Our Place In The Sun
- 518. Tough or Nuts?
- 517. Who's afraid of a little rain?
- 516. Briefly . . . .
- ▼ August 2009 (17)
- ► 2008 (167)
- Jeff Noble
- Louisville, Kentucky, United States
- Single, male, bald, overweight, early 50s, seeking . . . Oh wait, that's goes on the other website. How about this - never married, liberal Democrat, opinionated but generally pleasant, member of the Episcopal Church. Graduate of Prestonia Elementary, Durrett High, and Spalding University; the first two now-closed Jefferson County Public Schools, the latter a very small liberal arts college in downtown Louisville affiliated with the Roman Catholic Sisters of Charity of Nazareth. My vocation and avocation is politics. My favorite pastime is driving the backroads of Kentucky and southern Indiana, visiting small towns, political hangouts, courthouses, churches, and cemeteries. You are welcome to ride with me sometime.